26.6.11

Pinhole Photography. Easier said than Done...

So I got a pinhole camera for my birthday last March and I finally got it to work! These are just a few prints from the roll:

This one happens to be my favorite. It's actually two photos, one on top of the other. I took the one of the bench at home and then the other one (which is actually of food from Guatemala, if you look closely) at my friend's house. I wish I could tell you I did it on purpose.
These are the stairs outside of our apartment. I didn't have anything to set the camera on, so it came out blurry, but I kind of like it that way.
I'm hoping that the next roll will turn out a little better. My first one didn't even work at all. Something wrong when I loaded it. Why does film have to be so expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment