19.3.10

Caution: There is absolutely no point to this post. Just a possible good picture and a particularly strange rant.

I can't believe I've written only four posts in two months. Pathetic. I do have a very small excuse. I forgot my password. Shame, Carly. Dummy. I haven't gotten any really great pictures since my last post, but I do kind of like this one for some unknown reason:

I think it's because it was so easy to get. I was just sitting there, reading Cheaper By the Dozen. (The last book on my shelf. I've read practically everything else except maybe The Portable Poe or Twilight, niether of which I could stomach.)

I'm turning sixteen in about an hour. Well, technically 24 hours is actully closer to when I was really born, if you know what I mean. I feel like I should be jumping up and down with excitement. I'm happy, but it's just not as big a deal as I used to think. I always envisioned my "Sweet Sixteen" as, you know, you get your licence, everything is pink, you get your first car. (When my mom heard that last one she looked a little bit shocked, as if I was trying to hint something. Yeah right, I wish.) Anyway, blah blah blah. I'm going to go eat a tuna sandwich now.

No comments:

Post a Comment